Asheville’s Preferred Home Care Services
Home “Carefree” and Pro Temps Medical Staffing opened in 2002 and has been proudly serving Buncombe, Henderson, Haywood, Madison, and Transylvania counties. As a locally owned and family operated home care agency, we pride ourselves on the quality service we deliver. We hire individuals who are exemplary in their caregiving ability and are passionate about preserving the dignity of those who choose to age in place.
Through home health, senior care, and private duty, we practice a holistic approach to caregiving. Preventing senior isolation is essential for both mental and physical wellness. We strive to find caregivers who become like family to our clients, helping them remain physically and mentally active in the comfort of their homes. Our agency provides training, counseling, and corrective action should any concerns arise. We also find vetted replacement caregivers if they cannot make it to work that day. All of our employees must pass a criminal background check and drug test to be hired.
Contact us to schedule a tour of our office or to learn more about how we can assist you or your family members.
The mission of Home “Carefree” and Pro Temps Medical Staffing is to serve our local community by facilitating the personalized and attentive care of elderly individuals desiring independent living in their own homes, as well as in assisted living communities or during a hospital admission. We strive to facilitate the highest possible quality of life by supporting both the individual and his or her family. With select qualified, trustworthy and compassionate caregivers, we meet the unique needs of each individual.
We strive to be known and valued for providing the highest standards and ethical delivery of personal care services.
We strive to be the provider of choice for personal care services in the community.
We strive to be the homecare employer of choice in the community and provide purposeful employment to individuals who meet our quality standards
Our mission and vision are anchored by our core values, which include:
- Keeping our client’s health and quality of life central in the design and delivery of services
- Treating our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, and honesty at all times
- Maintaining confidentiality of client information
- Respecting all cultures, religions, ethnicities, sexual orientations, age, gender and disabilities
- Recruiting, training, and retaining compassionate and ethical staff
- Valuing, supporting and appreciating our staff members by creating a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction, through recognition and reward
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including health care organizations
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry
- Integrating quality improvement measures throughout the agency